This is a fun and easy guide to creating your very own hair bow ON your hair!
1. Gather all hair at the top of the head.
2. Tie into a floppy “bun” leaving some hair behind.
3. Split the floppy “bun” into two equal parts so there is a small space between them.
4. Take the excess hair from under the bun and pull it in between the parted bun. Bobby pin it to the back of the hair bow so it stays in between the bun.
5. Make sure the bobby pin is secure and… like that- your amazing hair bow!
6. A close up of the hair bow.
I hope you enjoyed,
Questions? Just ask through the comment section!
(You can click on images to view them close up)