If you are on this post- you should already have the 1st part of the rainbow loom fishtail bracelet completed. If you do not- please exit this post and click on the one that is labeled How to Make a Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet Part 1. Anyways, lets get started on the 2nd part of How to Make a Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet!
10. Do the same thing with the other side of the band. It should look like this.
11. Add your next rubber band and continue the exact same pattern until your fishtail is to your desired length.
12. Once you are done with your fishtail, it should look something like this.
13. Carefully remove the fishtail from the loom board and place the end band onto your finger like this.
14. Then, take your rubber band clasp and clasp it onto the rubber band. You may now take the fishtail off your finger.
15. Now, grab the other end of the fishtail and put the end band onto your finger again.
16. Using the same clasp from step number 14, clip on the clasp from this end of the fishtail.
17. This is what your finished rainbow loom fishtail bracelet will look like.
18. Put your pretty new bracelet on- enjoy!
I hope you found this tutorial helpful!