In this tutorial- I will show you how to make the 1st part of the rainbow loom fishtail bracelet. Let’s begin!
1. You will need a loom board, loom pick, rubber band clasp, and rubber bands to begin.
2. Take a rubber band and make a figure-8 shape with it and place it on two of your pegs as shown.
3. Place two more rubber bands (not in the figure-8 shape) on top of the first rubber band so it looks like this. I chose to do a red and blue pattern, and you can use whatever colors you would like for your bracelet.
4. Take the figure-8 (red) shaped rubber band and lift one side of it off the peg with the loom pick.
5. Place it on top of the rubber bands as shown.
6. Do the same with the other side of the band so it looks like this.
7. Place your next rubber band (blue) on top of the two pegs.
8. Once again, lift one side of the rubber band off the peg with you loom pick.
9. Then place it on top of the other two rubber bands.
You are done with the first steps to making the rainbow loom fishtail bracelet. Let’s move on to the 2nd part. To do this, exit this post and click on the post that says How to Make a Rainbow Loom Fishtail Bracelet Part 2.